The SCCA is a statewide non-profit organization dedicated to reducing the impact of cancer on ALL people in South Carolina.
We have recently experienced some technical difficulties with our website. Please contact us directly if you need information on joining or donating to the SC Cancer Alliance.
- CANCER-RELATED NEWS
- SCCA NEWSLETTERS
- CANCER STUDIES
- GRANT/SCHOLORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- LEGISLATIVE NEWS
- Physical & Emotional Impairments Common, Often Untreated in People with Cancer
- Expert Panel Discusses Innovations in Cancer Research
- GAVI Alliance Negotiates Low Prices for HPV Vaccines
- EHE International Showcases a Window to Celebrate the American Cancer Society's 100th Birthday in Rockefeller Center Plaza
- American Cancer Society Marks 100th Birthday with Call to Finish the Fight